We Can Handle Large and Small Projects
Our Plumbing Technicians are highly trained to handle all emergencies 24 hours a day. Our Employees are dedicated to excellence with safe and dependable results. We focus on our standards of quality to be the highest of any company.
Backflow Prevention & Repairs
Most commercial properties are required to have back flow meters tested and certified every year. Failure to comply can result in interruption of your business and substantial fines.
We employ the most highly skilled Drain Cleaning Technicians. We take pride in solving problems with the most sophisticated equipment technology provides us with today.
Underground Camera Line Locator
Our Camera Line Locator saves time and money by accurately determining water leaks, underground utility lines, and drain path locations before we start digging.
Water & Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
We can also repair or replace water and sewer lines to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked or collapsed pipes
- Offset pipe – sewer pipes have become misaligned due to shifting soil, settling
- Blockage – grease buildup or a foreign object is prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion – the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe – sunken pipe due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints – the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration – tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or have damaged the line.
- Off-grade pipe — existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Toilet, Faucet and Fixture Repair, Rebuilding and Installation
We always use quality parts when rebuilding or replacing an existing fixture or installing a new one.
We sell and install both traditional electric and gas water heaters as well as modern tankless water heaters. Pat Murphy Plumbing provides expert repair and installation of all brands and sizes of commercial water heaters, we can also schedule annual inspections or customized service agreements to prevent costly downtime and business disruption.
Tankless Water Heaters
We also sell and install tankless (on demand) water heaters that take up less space and can help save on energy costs. Our staff can assist you in choosing the right size and type of water heater to meet your commercial requirements.
Commercial Septic Services
Services include cleaning, as well as design and installation of new septic systems. In addition to these services, you can rely on the expertise of our experienced technicians to provide the highest level of service for:
- Repair and installation of new drainfield systems and septic tanks
- Real Estate Inspections
- Line Cleaning & Jetting
- Replacing Septic Pumps, Tanks & Lids
- Septic Tank Pumping
- System Cleaning & Maintenance
- Permits & Site Plans
- Septic Certifications